Advent Calendar Day 10: That's My King

"For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders to seduce, if it were : Behold, I have foretold you all things" (Mark 13:22-23 KJV).

Jan Paron | December 9, 2014

Jesus foretold His disciples of the rise of false Christs and prophets in Mark 13:22-23. Like the disciples, to watch for them we have to know who Jesus is. Do you know Him?  Dr. S. M. Lockridge in his sermon, Amen! That's My King, brings home His identity.

Here's an excerpt from Dr. Lockridge's sermon on the Seven-Way King. See below for a video of it.

The Seven-Way King

The Bible says my King is a seven-way King:
He's the King of the Jews - that's a racial King.
He's the King of Israel - that's a national King.
He's the King of Righteousness.
He's the King of the Ages.
He's the King of Heaven.
He's the King of Glory.
He's the King of kings and He's the Lord of lords.
That's my King.
Well, I wonder do you know Him.
Dr. S. M.. Lockridge, (Southern California).
 
So be it! Amen!
 
Jan Paron, Copyright 2014
 
That's My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge - [OFFICIAL]
 
Art Journal Page: Mixed media with Pebeo Studio acrylics, light modeling paste, string gel medium, hot glue, inks, and ink sprays

Comments

Popular Posts